CHARTER FLIGHTS: PASSENGER INFORMATION & FAQ’S
To simplify the aircraft charter process we have provided some guide lines. Our objective is to inform first time users of charter and refresh the memories of our experienced customers.
We acknowledge price is important but your safety and security are paramount.
The aviation industry is complex and this is why it is vital to make contact with well-informed aviation professionals. JetCorp International knows the industry intimately and as pilots, we are able to assist in your flight decision process.
Some of the primary considerations are:
- Passenger numbers – days away/locations and distance to travel.
- Depending on distance/time, do I require/want a turbo-prop or jet aircraft?
- Do you require a cost effective, practical solution or is a state of the art jet aircraft preferred?
- Are all runways accessible to all aircraft – what are the limitations, if any?
- What are the weather considerations and operational parameters?
- Are private terminals available for arrivals/departures and is there an additional charge?
- Are the pilots sufficiently experienced and are your executives/family in competent hands?
- Are Australian aviation standards world’s best practice?
- What standard of maintenance is the aircraft subjected to?
- Are you able to gain access to the Air Operators Certificates (AOC)/Insurances/Certificate of Compliance/Pilot Records etc.
- And the list goes on….
As you can see, there is much to be considered.
JetCorp will ensure aircraft made available for your flight are totally compliant with all Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Rules and Regulations. We provide peace of mind and all relevant details for a safe flight. We have provided aircraft for Presidents, Prime Ministers, The Australian Department of Defence and many high profile entertainment, sporting and corporate VIP’s. The same level of service and safety will be provided for your family/colleagues.
Flight Information: Read More